Sunday, June 28, 2009

worries

I am very worried that i am going to have nowhere near enough in bloom come summer to make one bouquet let alone 10, and i'll definately be pushing it to have anything much ready for the wedding. It is very frustrating, being such a novice i just dont really have a clue. I had thought i was well and plenty stocked and completely on track, but i read the other day that most perrenials dont start producing well until their third year!! Wassup with that? At least if i ordered from Parva i'd get one year up on that time, but as we know, there is no money for plants... check out my raggedy june offerings:You can see our new tyre swing in the background, Sonny loves it but he need someone to push him and until my stomach heels i'm off the job. And then theres the rain... but he loved his party yesterday and in my tottally humble and un-biased opinion, he was the best dressed pirate on the ship.
He's so handsome.

No comments: