Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday gardening



Well i have finished planting all my new birthday plants, there are poppies poppies poppies of all kinds EVERYWHERE and i cant wait until spring when i get to see it all come to fruition and all these flowers in bloom. I am very much looking foward to not looking upon all the dirt and sand, the seedlings should all fill out and fill the beds nicely. I have packed everything fairly close together, now i just have to stay on top of the weeds.
We also planted the dwarf apple tree that my mum bought for me and Ishta for our birthdays, apparently has extra cancer fighting properties. I got Ishy's placenta out of deep freeze where it's been for almost a year and planted it underneath. I have been wanting an apple tree since i read about apple woods magical properties, so now i have magic wood and Ishta is forever joined to the earth...

Oriental poppies, shirley poppies, iceland poppies, and our new Monty's Surprise apple tree in the foreground

No comments: