Friday, July 24, 2009


The weather has been great and the moon calender says it's time to plant seeds! Yay!! I jumped the gun and got in some jade sunflowers and more calendulas and some nigella sown direct on my birthday, just cos the time was gifted to me and i couldn't let it go to waste! So it will be interesting to see how the two compare, if the seeds planted on the dark moon thrive or not. Today i will try get in some more sunflowers, some zinnias, caryopteris, more cosmos, salvia, and delphinium. And some anise hyssop for delicious scent and foliage. God damn i hope something grows... faith. I have the coolest sunflowers, apricot coloured and with twisty petals. I did the big summer order from kings seeds last week, so hard to hold off until spring, but my little greenhouse should help everything through the next month, fingers crossed! Please join me in crossing our fingers for good growing...

No comments: