Friday, August 14, 2009

5 things

I saw a great game on Oh Mishka (see blogs i follow) that i wanted to participate in, it went like this:

Grab your camera.Take pictures of 2 things in the room you're in right now.Put them on your blog and say why you chose those 2 items to photograph.Then comment here with the link to your blog post so we can all see each others' photos!


BUT i have never been able to follow the rules, and i can at least see my garden from the room im in right now... so here's 5 flowers in my garden i'm loving right now:

The last isn'y strictly a flower, but this heuchera is called "Southern Comfort" and therefore close to my heart *sigh*

Please note that the anenomes are not included, they are just starting to flower and ARE NOT my favourites, as their stems are too short and stumpy to do anything with. Oh trial and error, i am being tested...

No comments: