Saturday, August 22, 2009

A present...


for Miffy and the gorgeous Rueben. I think they are coming to visit tommorrow? I do hope so, i so want to meet the little one. Ooooh little boys are so lovely, lovely lovely little babies. I can't wait! Havn't seen Miffy in an age, except by Facebook imagery and thats useful but hardly counted...
So here it is, my second attempt at water-colour surrealism...

I found Sheree's comment on previous post most useful, thank you my love. If you happen to read this Sheshe, for some reason i cant comment on your blog?! Most annoying, i really wanted to tell you thanks for the hints and that i wait in trepidation for your most glorious exhibition, i love what i see and i see what i love... I found these frames at Kmart, $14 a pop complete with matte board! I'm going back tommorrow to clean out their stock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon, I have a tear in my eye reading this blog and seeing the beautiful piece of art you have made... and for us!!!
You are amazing... Thank you x x x x