Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beautiful day

I gardened my ass off today. It was completely gorgeous. I planted two new trees and many many seedlings, weeded some, potted up some itty bitty seedlings... i planted out alot of pansies i got the other day, they are no good for bouquets but i want to get my front garden bed ready for the wedding which is in *gasp* four months. It is really easy to find pansies in my



wedding colours - purple and orange. Check out these jokers:


I have another mystery daffodil! And its not even the same as the other. It's just a lone, sweet smelling, glorious little bloom...
Sean found a good sized carrot in the vege patch, sadly not purple. Ishy munched on it to the very stump! I really loved today...

1 comment:

Dionne said...

I officially have flower-envy. And Sean is so cute with the carrot, heheheehe.